Assistant to Executive Director - Wesley Acres Christian Retreat Centre & Campground, Bloomfield, ON
Assistant to Executive Director - Wesley Acres Christian Retreat Centre & Campground, Bloomfield, ON (Posted: 2/20/2019; Closing when filled)
The Assistant to the Executive Director, under the direction of the Executive Director, will primarily be responsible to assist with planning and coordinating programs at Wesley Acres which promote the mission of the organization and that reach a variety of demographics. This role will also be responsible for communicating with potential guests of Wesley Acres through email and telephone, using social media to promote summer programming, designing promotional material to inform the public of upcoming events, and anything else that the Executive Director may need assistance with. The Assistant to the Executive Director must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret goals, objectives, and policies.
- Project Management - Accurately estimates duration and level of difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets out goals, objectives, and work plans to complete tasks and projects. Determines where work needs to be delegated.
- Ownership - Takes pride in the work that is accomplished and understands the function of tasks within the larger picture of the organization. Ensures deadlines are met and work is completed properly.
- Organization - Able to create or maintain processes to ensure all relevant information or tools are easily accessible.
- Innovative - Able to think outside of the box in order to develop creative and new solutions or products that meet current and future needs.
- Adaptability - Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements.
- Resourceful - Responds to difficult situations or workplace requirements by using the available tools and information to support decisions and solutions.
- Communication - Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
- Continuous Improvement - Strives to improve job responsibilities through developing skills and increasing knowledge.
- Continuously promote the mission, vision, and values of Wesley Acres and its ministries through a variety of programs
- Develop and implement programs in accordance with Wesley Acres' mission that meet the needs of a variety of demographics
- Oversee needs assessments, goals, and formulated plans for programs, and follow up by providing feedback and reports to the Executive Director
- One year of experience in an assistant role.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret goals, objectives, and policies
- Ability to identify issues and implement creative and strategic solutions to overcome problems
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to remain calm and poised in urgent situations
- Flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Overtime as required
- Interaction with children, youth, parents, and the public at large
- Operation of desktop computer and peripherals
Phone: 613-393-3159 Email: email@example.com Web: www.wesleyacres.com