Maintenance Assistant - Joy Bible Camp, Bancroft, ON
Maintenance Assistant - Joy Bible Camp, Bancroft, ON (Posted: 2/20/2019; Closing: 4/30/2019)
Position: Maintenance Assistant, reports to the Site & Facilities Manager
Employment Terms & Requirements:
● Part-time year-round employment, with the opportunity for an increase of hours during the 10-weeks of summer camp.
● Moderate maintenance skills, ability to complete light carpentry, light plumbing, repair and replace general hardware and troubleshooting general problems. Experience as a handyman or in maintenance, preferred.
● Valid Driver's License
● Participate in any required training to work in this department.
Major responsibilities are they supervision/planning or everyday duties to be fulfilled
Including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
● Supervising the Facilities and Grounds Keeping staff
● Completing small maintenance tasks to fix or maintain the camp facilities and equipment.
● Regular duties: Splitting and stacking firewood, cutting grass, trimming trees, painting and staining, maintain hiking trails, helping to lift and move things, garbage collection, daily cleaning etc.
● Supporting the program department as requested (ie. building props, moving large objects, driving a truck to set up activities etc.)
● Equipment, tools and materials will be available as either equipment on-hand or as consumable materials according to budgets.
● There could be heavy lifting or moving that must be addressed so that you do not suffer
For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com.