Facility & Groundskeeping - Joy Bible Camp, Bancroft, ON
Facility & Groundskeeping - Joy Bible Camp, Bancroft, ON (Posted: 1/26/2019; Closing: 4/30/2019)
Major responsibilities be they supervision/planning or everyday duties to be fulfilled
Including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
● Work in a team with other Facilities and Grounds Keeping staff
● Splitting and stacking firewood, cutting grass, trimming trees, minor repairs, unclogging
toilets, painting and staining, clean up general messes, maintain hiking trails, help lift and
move things, clean workshop areas etc.
● Collect garbage & recycling from the main camp and trailer park etc.
● Daily cleaning responsibilities, as directed by the Site & Facilities Manager
● Participate in required training to work in this department
● Supporting the program department as requested.
● Participate on a weekly changeover cleaning team
● Provision of staff accommodation and meals for the duration of the work term stated in the
official job offer.
● Equipment (sound, sport, administration) and materials will be available as either equipment
on- hand or as consumable materials according to budgets.
● There may be a curfew and/or other restrictions
● There could be heavy lifting or moving that must be addressed so that you do not suffer
● Required for ten weeks during Family and Youth camps
For more information or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.