Hospitality Manager - Camp Caroline, Caroline, AB
Hospitality Manager - Camp Caroline, Caroline, AB (Posted: 9/18/2017; Closing when filled)
Discover the warmth of our hospitality at Camp Caroline. Located in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies we are one of Alberta’s premier year-round Christian camp and retreat centers.
We strive to create getaways with greater purpose that encourage life-changing experiences, therefore our skilled staff are carefully selected with our campers and guests in mind. Staff are recruited not only for their ability to perform their duties but also for their trustworthy character and commitment to serving campers and guests with an exceptional standard of care.
Whereas both environments and encounters help create life-changing experiences, the Hospitality Manager will contribute to an overall excellent camping and retreat experience by overseeing all aspects of guest services and serving alongside food service staff providing guest services on a day-to-day basis.
- A personal profession of faith in Jesus for salvation and witness of obediently following him
- A member or adherent in an evangelical church
- Agreement with the vision and values of Camp Caroline
- College/University degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of office equipment including, but not limited to, computers, copiers, and point of sale equipment
- No less than 3 years of proven management experience
- No less than 3 years of proven experience in customer service or sales
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff ranging in size from 2 to 20
- Demonstrated ability to maintain healthy working relationships with year round staff team
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and maintain a budget in excess of $1,000,000
- Demonstrated ability to organize and plan well
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and follow through on projects with excellence
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential situations with respect
- Demonstrated ability to maintain healthy working relationships with a team
- Demonstrated ability to support other team members to achieve common goals
- Ability to lift up to 25kg
- Availability to work regular and irregular hours
- Completion of reference and background checks
If you want to encourage campers and guests toward first steps in a life-long journey with Jesus; next steps that follow him faithfully; and, servant-leadership that exemplifies his compassion and concern for others submit your resume to Ben Trites, Executive Director (email@example.com).
We thank all those that submit applications, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.