Production Assistant - Muskoka Woods, Rosseau, ON
Production Assistant - Muskoka Woods, Rosseau, ON (Posted: 12/11/2018; Closing when filled)
Please note this is a seasonal entry level contract position.
The Production Assistant works alongside the Production Coordinator/Technical Director and provides our guests with creative and professional production services through audio, video, lighting and set preparations.
- Support the Production Coordinator in the delivery of first class audio, video and lighting for guests and staff on property
- Monitor, inventory and repair equipment used in meeting spaces, and program
- Teach staff proper care and use of production equipment used in program
- Ensure the hanger is kept neat, tidy and guest ready
- Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
-Support guests and staff with AV needs including stage set up, audio video, lighting, sound checks etc.
-Provide creative support, ideas, and suggestions to improve guest experience
- Care for others by modeling our customer service standards (Safety, Detail, Sizzle, Development) and our CARE standard (Compassionate, Aware, Responsive, Equipped)
- Attend and participate team meetings, bible studies, one on one meetings, small groups,
Cadence and community social events.
- Attend; participate in our intentional Muskoka Woods community.
**Please note: Due to the nature of our business, days off and daily schedules vary according to the needs of our customers. All positions are also required to work in other areas including program, washing dishes, house keeping, grounds keeping and office coverage.
Skills and Attributes
-Personal values that match Muskoka Woods's core values and faith affirmations.
-Customer service mindset, with children, youth and adults
-Great time management skills
-Excellent attention to detail
-Willingness to do physical labour including cleaning and heavy lifting.
-Problem solving skills
-Open to learning
-Supportive and patient
-Willing to learn and seek out personal development opportunities
- Sound and lighting experience required.
- Video experience an asset.
- Full G drivers license
- Camp experience preferred, not required
- Able to assist guests and staff in an emergency
- Possess strength and endurance required to maintain constant supervision of guests and staff
- Ability to accompany guests to main athletic/program areas
- Lead small and large group activities
- Ability to participate in work projects - lifting and carrying firewood, shoveling snow, moving bins between 10 - 30 lbs
- Ability to communicate well over the phone and in person
Please note this is an entry level seasonal position. For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com