Facility Maintenance & Project Staff - Muskoka Woods, Rosseau, ON
Facility Maintenance & Project Staff - Muskoka Woods, Rosseau, ON (Posted: 12/11/2018; Closing: 3/4/2019)
Muskoka Woods is a Christian youth development organization that welcomes everyone to an experience for a lifetime. Located on the shores of beautiful Lake Rosseau, we specialize in summer camp, school trips, group retreats and leadership development for all ages. We exist to inspire youth to shape their world.
Position: Facility Maintenance and Project Staff
Reports to: Facilities Coordinator
Employment Status: Full time
Location: At our Resort in Rosseau, ON.
To provide a safe and guest ready facility through performing tasks related to grounds, facilities, building maintenance and program support while contributing to the overall vision and mission of Muskoka Woods.
• Maintenance, repair and scheduled service to buildings, fixtures, appliances, utilities, plumbing, electrical & mechanical systems
• Service, repair and replace motors, pumps, HVAC, lighting, kitchen equipment and electrical & wiring accessories
• Equipment management such as housekeeping vacuum repair, washer & dryer repairs, light bulb replacement and furniture & equipment assembly and movement
• Carpentry and repairs to buildings, including dry wall, wall coverings, windows, flooring, plumbing, appliances and furniture & fixtures
• Routine checks of assigned areas to identify and correct any problems
• Respond to front desk and guest maintenance calls in a timely manner to the highest degree of quality
• Perform trash removal (includes hand-hauling and transporting dumpsters)
• Perform “spring and fall project” tasks including painting and general repair in hotel and condo units and common areas
• Comply with all requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy, being aware of responsibilities and acting accordingly and working in the safest possible manner.
• Participating in all required Corporate events including training days, team meetings, town halls and the annual retreat.
• Building and Property maintenance experience.
• Skills in carpentry, electrical, plumbing, small engines, and grounds keeping are all assets.
• G Driver’s license
• Personal values that match Muskoka Woods’ Core Values and Core Leaves
• Have physical strength & ability to lift/move up to 75 lbs (ie. vacuum cleaner, garbage bags, boxes and inventory).
• Be able to stoop, bend, and crouch.
• Have the energy and stamina to work 6 to 8 hours of physical labour daily
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest in Muskoka Woods!