Director - Pleasant Bay Camp, Consecon, ON
Director - Pleasant Bay Camp, Consecon, ON (Posted: 10/10/17; Closing: 11/1/17)
PLEASANT BAY CHILDREN’S CAMP DIRECTOR
Children’s Camp Division of Pleasant Bay Bible Conference Grounds Inc.
Established in 1963, Pleasant Bay Camp is located in beautiful Prince Edward County in Southern Ontario and is close to communities such as Wellington, Bloomfield, Trenton and Belleville. The camp is situated on Lake Ontario and has a current capacity of approximately 100.
Do you have experience working with youth and in the camping ministry?
Do you have a desire to see people grow closer to God and develop?
This may interest you or someone you know!
Duties and Responsibilities:
A. Program Planning, Development, and Evaluation
B. Financial Management
C. Property, Facilities and Operations Management
D. Staff Management and Development
E. Marketing & Fundraising
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ, a desire to grow as a follower, and evidence of a growing relationship with God
• Demonstration of an innovative & entrepreneurial spirit
• Business acumen with a working knowledge of marketing, promotion, fundraising, budget development, fiscal control and basic accounting skills
• Competent ability to utilize social media and communication technology
• Church ministry experience with youth
• Possess a post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field or equivalent
• Familiarization with professional camping organizations such as OCA, CCI
• Decisive leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and management skills
• Well-developed team builder, problem solver and conflict manager
• Working knowledge of property operations, facilities management & maintenance
• Driver’s Abstract and Police Check
Please send resume applications to email@example.com. Include your previous camping experience and three references with your application by November 1, 2017.