Executive Director - Redberry Bible Camp, Saskatoon, SK
Executive Director - Redberry Bible Camp, Saskatoon, SK (Posted: 12/11/17; Closing: When filled)
Redberry is looking for a new full time year round Executive Director.
For the full job description, and to apply go to: http://bit.ly/RBCcareers
All interested candidates should have the following qualifications:
• BA preferred or Post-Secondary education relevant to the position, or 5 or more years of progressive management experience in a similar sector, church or ministry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of leadership and management principles as they relate to non-profit & voluntary organizations
• Knowledge of all federal and provincial legislation applicable to voluntary sector organizations including: employment standards, human rights, occupational health and safety, charities, taxation, CPP, EI, health coverage etc…
• Knowledge of financial management
• Knowledge of project management
• Proficiency in the use of computers for: word processing, e-mail, internet and financial management
• Adaptability: Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency
• Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others,
• Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
• Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
• Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
• Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
• Be a disciple, investing in worship and developing as a lifelong student of Jesus