Administrative Assistant, Dallas Valley Ranch Camp, Lumsden, SK
Administrative Assistant, Dallas Valley Ranch Camp, Lumsden, SK (Posted: 03/02/21; Closing when filled)
|RESPONSIBLE TO: Executive Director
Under the direction of the Executive Director perform clerical duties as required in the operation of Dallas Valley Ranch Camp. This position is the first point of contact for our ministry and as such requires someone personable who enjoys interacting with people.
- Demonstrate a love for the Lord
- Ministry focus
- High level interpersonal/communication skills
- Empathetic to those we serve
- Word Processing 50 WPM
- Familiar with computer programs
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Basic/General accounting skills
- Good organizational ability
These statements reflect the principle function and do not describe all work assignments inherent in the job.
- Responsible for sending and receiving telephone, e-mail and written communication and forwarding information appropriately.
- Scheduling: guest groups, guest group facilitation, camper skills, camp weeks
- Assist guest group functions (welcoming, hosting, correspondence, billing)
- Recognizes donations by sending receipts and Thank you’s promptly
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Maintain an accurate donor list
- Responsible for creation, editing and distribution of newsletter
- Process Campership applications, file as required
- Maintain required One Hope Canada information forms
- Assist in coordinating fundraising banquets
- Assist other team members and orient new team members to site
- Schedule weekly team meetings throughout the year
- Occasionally be on call on weekends to assist with guest groups, potentially work Tuesday-Saturday during off season.
- Be flexible to assist in other duties outside of the clerical area as assigned by the Executive Director
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org