Camp Cook - Camp Nakamun, Busby, AB
Camp Cook - Camp Nakamun, Busby, AB (Posted: 12/30/2019; Closing when filled)
Camp Nakamun Ministry Job Description
Ministry Job Title: Camp Cook
Reports to: Hospitality Coordinator and Executive Director
Primary Purpose: Support the on-going ministry of CNM (Camp Nakamun Ministries) by preparing and serving our guests, campers and staff with nutritious, quality meals.
• Organize kitchen and kitchen staff each day to efficiently prepare meals for guest groups, campers and staff
• Make sure all meals are prepared properly, are out on time and with sufficient quantities
• Understand dietary issues and prepare any necessary alternatives for guests and staff
• Handle stock when it comes in and ensure it is correct and acceptable
• Maintain a high standard of food quality and kitchen cleanliness
• Coordinate with Hospitality Coordinator any changes with menus or meal times
• Give spiritual leadership and guidance to other staff under this positon, including praying, answering spiritual questions and demonstrating a level of spiritual maturity
• Cooking and kitchen management skills
• Strong work ethic and willingness to serve and be flexible
• Ability to work with others and individually
• Current Foodsafe Certification (can be taken during job start up)
• Commitment to the vision and mission of Camp Nakamun Ministries
Length of Employment
This is a year round full or part time position, based on a 40 hour work week.
For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com.