Camp Cook, Camp Nakamun, Busby, AB
Camp Cook, Camp Nakamun, Busby, AB (Posted 08/24/21; Closing when filled)
Reports to: Hospitality Manager and Director of Operations
Primary Purpose: Support the on-going ministry of Camp Nakamun by preparing and serving our guests, campers and staff with nutritious, quality meals.
• Organize kitchen and kitchen staff each day to efficiently prepare meals for guest groups, campers and staff
• Make sure all meals are prepared properly, are out on time and with sufficient quantities
• Understand dietary issues and prepare any necessary alternatives for guests and staff
• Handle stock when it comes in and ensure it is correct and acceptable
• Maintain a high standard of food quality and kitchen cleanliness
• Coordinate with Hospitality Manager any changes with menus or meal times
• Give spiritual leadership and guidance to other staff under this position, including praying, answering spiritual questions and demonstrating a level of spiritual maturity
• Cooking and kitchen management skills
• Strong work ethic and willingness to serve and be flexible
• Ability to work with others and individually
• Current Foodsafe Certification (can be taken during job start up)
• Commitment to the vision and mission of Camp Nakamun
Length of Employment
This is a year round full or part time position, based on a 40 hour work week.
To apply or for more information contact Debbie Toews
email@example.com Phone: 780-967-5585
Resumes can be emailed to above address.