Camp Director, Graphite Bible Camp, Maynooth, ON
Camp Director, Graphite Bible Camp, Maynooth, ON (Posted 04/26/22; Closing when filled)
Full Time Year-Round Position
The Director leads the mission and vision of the organization by providing leadership, direction, and management of Graphite Bible Camp. The Director is responsible for executing the direction as set by the Board of Directors and oversees the financial health, board governance, and communication, both internally and externally. The Director reports to the Board of Directors and collaborates with the Board of Directors to develop goals and strategies related to the ministry. The Director builds and maintains strong relationships with community organizations, churches, and other external partners to further the mission.
- To understand that this position is not only a job, but also a ministry to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To be a mature and growing Christian and support the overall Theology according to New Testament principles.
- Have leadership experience and possess strong leadership skills.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Have a servant attitude and a gracious spirit
- Be self-motivated and well organized
- Work with the Board of Directors to Fulfill the Mission
- Program Development
- Summer Camps and Off Season Activities
- Oversee all Staff and Volunteers
- Guest Groups
- Public Relations
- Disciplinary Issues
- Maintenance, Safety and Legalities
- Oversee Financial Activity
- Other Administrative Duties
Schedule, Wage & Benefits:
- Full-time expectation
- Salary to be negotiated
- Housing to be discussed
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to graphitebiblecampboard@gmail.