Camp Director, InterVarsity Circle Square Ranch Wolf Creek, Wolf Creek, SK
Camp DIrector - InterVarsity Circle Square Ranch Wolf Creek, Wolf Creek, SK (Posted 01/20/2020; Closing when filled)
A Full Time, Year-Round Position
Circle Square Ranch Wolf Creek, located in Woolsey Saskatchewan, is looking to fill the key leadership role Camp Director. Through the various programs of CSR Wolf Creek hundreds of staff and campers are impacted each year.
Key Responsibilities include development and oversight of all of CSR Wolf Creek program, staff and site. The Director is also responsible for recruiting, training, supervising, budgeting, marketing and evaluating staff team.
An ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Spiritual Leadership
• Fiscal Management
• Marketing and Partnerships
• Site Management
• Program Development
• Staff Recruitment and Training
• Strong Christian role model.
• A passion for developing young leaders, reaching children for Christ and discipleship and evangelism
• Ability to work with high school and university students
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to inspire confidence in campers, parents, donors and staff.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Strong communication and teaching skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in camping ministries.
• A desire to work in team.
• Demonstrated administrative abilities.
• Demonstrated human resource skills.
• Strong ability to create and sustain systems.
• Strategic thinker
• Problem solver
• Ability to relate to parents, campers and staff
• Increasing Camper Numbers
• Increasing Fundraising
• Increasing Growth in Year round ministry
• Spiritual transformation of Staff and Campers
CSR Wolf Creek is owned and operated by Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship,
Interested individuals should e-mail resume and cover letter to: Calvin Bennett