Camp Manager - Frontier Trails Camp, Eganville, ON
Camp Manager - Frontier Trails Camp, Eganville, ON (Posted: 11/17/2019; 6/30/2020)
FRONTIER TRAILS CAMP MANAGER
Frontier Trails is inviting applications from a person(s) to manage its operations.
The person(s) in this position will report to Camp Director. The responsibilities consist of but not limited to: Booking and receiving summer campers, schools and guest groups in a courteous manner through the booking process and upon arrival.
Maintaining property & facility maintenance.
• Manage booking arrangements
• Facilitate guest group arrangements and hosting
• Encourage and coordinate volunteer participation with facility maintenance and upkeep
• Prioritize and schedule site caretaking and maintenance needs
• Comply with all requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy, being aware of responsibilities and acting accordingly and working in the safest possible manner.
• Maintain security for the facility and grounds
1. Communicate and model safe practice in all Camp activities and areas of Camp.
2. Assist in secondary duties when needed in other areas of Camp.
3. Help with the set up and take down of different programming, as assigned.
4. Share your Christian life and character with campers as you can.
5. Encourage, honor and respect fellow staff and leaders.
6. Be able to participate with enthusiasm in various weather conditions.
7. Promote an encouraging and fun environment.
8. Be on time for all scheduled programming and meals.
9. Properly care for your designated accommodations.
10. Present yourself in a professional manner in appearance and attitude, especially in the presence of parents and guests.
11. Uphold all Frontier Trails Camp policies.
12. Participate in all staff meetings
13. Be connected to a church community and, whenever possible, attend church on Sundays.
14. Seek out work when daily jobs are done.
15. Perform tasks with the highest quality and standards.
16. Ensure your safety as well as that of other workers and guests.
Have the energy and stamina to work 6 to 8 hours of physical labour daily
. Requires ability to lift and move objects weighing up to 75Lbs. (ie. vacuum cleaner, garbage bags, boxes and inventory). Be able to stoop, bend, and crouch
• Building and Property maintenance experience.
• Skills in carpentry, electrical, plumbing, small engines, and grounds keeping are all assets.
• G Driver’s license -Understanding and experience to work with horses an asset
• Personal values that match Frontier Trails Camp Core Values
Requires ability to work in adverse weather conditions, including rain, heat and cold.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Att: Marie Tubby email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in Frontier Trails Camp!