CAMPERSHIPS - NEW TO 2019
In 2019, funds were donated to CCI/Canada specifically intended for indigenous children and youth to attend summer camp. We are inviting CCI/Canada member camps serving this focus group to apply for campership funding.
- Camp must be a member in good standing of CCI/Canada.
- Camp must submit a project budget (Click here for template)
- Incomplete applications (eg applications missing the project budget) will not be considered.
- Camp must provide financial accounting by October 15 (Click here for template)
- Camp must answer the question "What spiritual impact did the funding have on transforming the lives of the sponsored campers" as part of the final accounting.
- Camps that are late to provide the final accounting will not be eligible for the next year
- Decisions will be made by the CCI/Canada Campership Committee
- Total amount given will be determined by funding available at the decision date. This amount will vary year to year
- Camps will be notified by email whether or not their application has been approved.