Dining Room Supervisor, Muskoka Bible Centre, Huntsville, ON
Dining Room Supervisor, Muskoka Bible Centre, Huntsville, ON (Posted 05/19/21; Closing when filled)
• Dining Room Supervisor
• Seasonal, hourly position
• Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
• Our chef and team are designing a great menu for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for your dining pleasure this summer.
• Many guests receive meals at the MBC Dining Room, and we need helpful, cheerful and hard-working staff to make their dining experience a special one.
• Dining room staff add those special touches that have made our MBC meals served a memorable part of a guests’ stay.
• Dining room oversight and management of summer staff
• Anticipate guest needs and ensure that service meets/exceeds expectations to ensure a memorable and pleasant dining experience.
• Inspect dining room, table settings, chairs, floors, proper maintenance, cleanliness and safety. Takes immediate action to correct any issues.
• Receive and greets members and guests; assist with seating.
• Check tables throughout service times for guest satisfaction, resolve guest complaints.
• Supervise the dining room staff.
• Ensure side work is completed every day and dining room supplies are stocked. Reports any supply shortages to the Chef.
• Train new-hires in service standards
• Coordinates food service between kitchen and service staff.
• Complies with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy by being aware of your responsibilities and act accordingly; working in the safest possible manner.
Hours of Work
• 40-44 hours per week, May-August
• Physically demanding
• Evening and weekend work will be required
• A committed follower of Jesus Christ
• A servant attitude toward serving MBC guests
• A solid work ethic, an eye for the big picture and being willing and ready to serve others describes the candidates that will be selected to serve on this team.
• Signed agreement to the Muskoka Bible Centre Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct
• Support of orthodox theology in particular the statement of faith held by MBC. This statement can be found at: www.muskokabible.com/about/statement-of-faith.
• Starting hourly pay, $14.25 plus 4% vacation pay.
• Staff discounts, meals and uniforms as per our staff handbook.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume and three references to Kathy Berg, Director: Guest
Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705 789-0123.