Director of Ministry, Muskoka Bible Centre, Huntsville, ON
Director of Ministry, Muskoka Bible Centre, Huntsville, ON (Posted 03/17/21; Closing when filled)
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Ministry oversees the administration and leadership of existing ministry programming taking place at Muskoka Bible Centre year round; and participating in the development of new ministry experiences in support of the vision of MBC. This includes various programmed retreats in the non-summer season and a full daily schedule of family conference ministry program in the summer. It also includes providing oversight to our youth discipleship program.
• A demonstrated passion for and effectiveness in administration of biblically rooted ministry experiences.
• A demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to expository Biblical teaching for transformational impact
• An understanding and support of orthodox theology in particular the statement of faith held by MBC. This statement can be found at: https://www.muskokabible.com/
• A vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and a discipline of personal spiritual growth.
• A demonstrated understanding of the culture and needs of the today’s society especially as it impacts families.
• Able to self-initiate programming ideas in pursuit of the mission and vision.
• Able to quickly establish rapport and influence with guests of all ages ranging from elderly to children.
• Able to build positive working relationships with MBC program guests including musicians, Bible teachers, program leadership, etc.
• Skilled at learning and sharing the mission and vision of MBC with potential guests, donors and other partners.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain partnerships with churches and other ministry organizations for mutual benefit in pursuit of the mission.
• Hospitable in nature, with an ‘easy to connect’ with style of leadership.
• Able to organize and maintain administrative systems such as budgets, meeting schedules, guest surveys and reporting, etc.
Please email your cover letter, resume and references to John Friesen (CEO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.