Executive Director, Moose Lake Gospel Camp, Bonnyville, AB
Executive Director, Moose Lake Gospel Camp, Bonnyville, AB (Posted 04/03/23)
Title: Executive Director
Reports to: MLGC Board of Directors
Location: Fully remote during off-season, full on-site at MLGC camp near Bonnyville AB during camp season (May-August)
Hours of Work: Part time during off-season, full time during camp season
• Work with the MLGC Board to execute the overall mission and vision for the camp
• Hiring, training, and leading the full-time and part-time summer staff
• Overseeing volunteers
• Oversee camp operations and maintenance
• Execution and administration of the camp budget
• Manage the marketing, advertisement, and communication
• Manage registration for the MLGC camp season
• Oversee application of government grants
• Act as the spiritual leader of the camp
• Provide spiritual direction for MLGC in accordance with the ACOP statement of faith
• Team Leader
• Detailed oriented
• Ability to work with people of all ages and backgrounds
• Live on site during the camp season
• Valid Class 5 driver's license
• Love camp!
Founded in 1934, Moose Lake Gospel Camp is a summer camp located near Bonnyville, Alberta. We run week-long camps for kids, junior teens, senior teens, and families.
The purpose of Moose Lake Gospel Camp is to glorify God through:
• Spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ;
• Facilitating personal encounters with Jesus;
• Building and maintaining life-long relationships;
• Enjoying a holiday with a purpose;
We desire that campers will experience a safe and welcoming atmosphere and will hear a clear and practical presentation of the good news of Jesus Christ.
MLGC is associated with the Apostolic Church of Pentecost. More information about MLGC can be found on our website, mlgc.ca.
Please submit resume to camp board members: Tyler Mills firstname.lastname@example.org and Steen Nicolajsen email@example.com