Facilities Manager - Guelph Bible Conference Centre, Guelph ON
Facilities Manager - Guelph Bible Conference Centre, Guelph ON (Posted: 01/08/2020; Closing when filled)
Guelph Bible Conference Centre is located in the beautiful city of Guelph, Ontario. We have an opening for a hardworking, motivated individual with a servant attitude, who is interested in serving as our Facilities Manager. This person is to work as part of the GBCC ministry and have the desire and the calling to be both a leader and team member serving full-time, in a “hands-on” position at a Christian Camp & Conference Centre.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilities Manager – job summary:
The Facilities Manager must contribute to the mission of GBCC, as well as work hospitably, compassionately, cooperatively and tactfully with GBCC staff, individual guest or camper, volunteers and groups using the professional servant-hood model. The primary responsibilities of the Facilities Manager are new minor construction and to maintain and/or renovate and remodel the Facilities and new minor construction of Infrastructure, to maintain and/or renovate the Infrastructure and the Grounds of Guelph Bible Conference Centre. The Facilities Manager may be asked to help in other areas of the camp program.
Direct supervisor: General Manager
Start date: as soon as a suitable candidate has been selected.
Employment Status: Full-time, salaried position.
Benefits: Housing (onsite), utilities, health & dental insurance included in package.
• Has a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Demonstrates personal faith through consistent daily living in accordance to God’s Word. Is in agreement with the GBCC Statement of Faith
• Understands the mission of GBCC and submits all other goals and desires to that main goal.
• Possesses good managerial and interpersonal skills, is self-directed, flexible, reliable, creative and good communicator.
• Possesses strong attention to detail and organization while managing multiple priorities.
• Must at least (5) five years’ experience in a Christian Camping ministry.
• Must have a journeyman’s rating in a construction trade, maintenance technician or equivalent experience.
• Must have at least (5) five years’ experience in maintenance and/or construction responsibilities.
• Has at least (5) five years’ experience in Grounds/Landscape maintenance and/or similar responsibilities.
• Has at least (3) three years’ experience in operating heavy equipment, lawn & garden equipment, chain saws, backpack blowers, snow blowers, etc.
• Maintains a professional appearance through personal hygiene and grooming habits.
• Normal workweek is 40 hours. Additional hours may need to be worked during peak times. The salaried, ministry status of this position pays the employee a set salary for as many hours as necessary to complete the job as prescribed by the job description. It is not an hourly position that pays the employee for the hours that are worked, nor do overtime provisions apply.
• Regular, timely attendance.
Request full job description @ email@example.com