Food Services Baker, Joy Bible Camp, Bancroft, ON
Food Services Baker, Joy Bible Camp, Bancroft, ON (Posted 01/15/22; Closing when filled)
JOY Bible Camp is looking for an individual who is seeking employment, who has food services experience, with flexibility in scheduling and able to work weekends
- Part-time position, with possibility of increasing hours to full-time in the summer months.
- Minimum of 15 hours per week, more hours available dependent on camp bookings.
- Hours to be scheduled mostly on weekends, more hours may be available during weekdays, dependent on camp bookings.
- A flexible schedule, ability to adjust to schedule needs.
- Physically able to work, stand, kneel, bend, lift and spend a lot of time on your feet. Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds or more safely.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Able to multitask, prioritize, self motivate and manage time effectively.
- Previous food services experience.
- Training in the preparation of baked goods for guests with medical dietary restrictions and common food allergies.
- Ability to oversee a team and contribute to maintaining a fun, yet professional environment, and possess a positive and strong work ethic.
- Transportation to and from Joy Bible Camp on Faraday Lake.
- Must have completed and passed the Food Handlers Course.
Position duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up, cleaning, organizing work stations
- Food preparation; making all of the breads, desserts, and JOY’s famous baked goods to fulfill orders or based on menus provided by the Food Services Manager
- Food handling and preparation according to food health and safety standards
- Managing and monitoring food production and leading a team of junior staff or students
- Other tasks as assigned
To apply for this position, please contact Leah Forde directly at JOY Bible Camp
Phone: 613-332-3696 x106