Food Services Personnel, Joy Bible Camp, Bancroft, ON
Food Services Personnel, Joy Bible Camp, Bancroft, ON (Posted: 02/07/2020; Closing: when filled)
10-week paid contract position. On-site accommodation and meal provision.
Duration of position: June 24-September 6, 2020
Major responsibilities be they supervision/planning or everyday duties to be fulfilled
Including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
● Dish-washing and drying, food preparation, cook’s assistant, measuring, cleaning, mopping
set-ups, sanitizing, dining room service and set-up.
● Serving guests in the dining room, interacting with guests and camp directors and answering
● Working in the Tuck Shop, serving guests and preparing food. Potential to support retail clerk
with handling money and operating Point of Sale systems.
● Participate in required training to work in the Food Services department.
● Supporting the Recreational Program team as requested in areas such as setting up/cleaning
up events, preparing props and sports equipment, painting etc.
Applications are available on our website at www.joycamp.ca, found under "leadership". Full details and job descriptions can be found on our website.