Food Services Worker, Wesley Acres Campground, Bloomfield, ON
Food Services Worker, Wesley Acres Campground, Bloomfield, ON (Posted 02/23/22; Closing when filled)
Reports to: Food Services Manager
Employment Dates: June 27 – September 5, 2022
Hours: 20 hours/week
The Food Services Worker will perform a number of frontline food services ensuring a positive and healthy food services experience for all Wesley Acres Guests.
Food Services Worker Responsibilities
• Assist with the prep and cooking of menu items at Smitty’s Place
• Serve and bus tables at Smitty’s Place
• Clean kitchen and cafe
• Sell items at tuck shop and general store
• Sell items at beach side tuck shop
• Provide exceptional customer service
Food Services Worker Requirements
• Ability to adhere to and abide by the Statements of Faith of the Free Methodist Church in Canada
• Ability to promote the Christian mission of Wesley Acres through words and actions.
• Experience handling cash and POS systems would be considered an asset
• Previous waitstaff experience would be an asset
• Willingness to be a positive team player.
Working Conditions (hours, environment, etc.)
• Flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Interaction with employees, management, and the public at large
• Physically demanding tasks, standing and moving for long periods of time
About Wesley Acres
Wesley Acres is a Christian Retreat Centre & Campground in association with the Free Methodist Church in Canada. Wesley Acres serves with excellence, the spiritual, educational, and recreational needs of all people equipping them for Christian service to their family, church and community.
Located in the heart of Prince Edward County just outside Bloomfield, Ontario, Wesley Acres is on the beautiful shores of West Lake overlooking the Sandbanks.
Please apply at: https://www.cognitoforms.com/