Housekeeping Staff - Muskoka Woods, Port Sydney, ON (Posted: 3/1/18; Closing: When filled)
Muskoka Woods is a Christian youth development organization that welcomes everyone to an experience
for a lifetime. We are located on the shores of beautiful Lake Rosseau and across Ontario through our
CITYCAMP program. We specialize in summer camp, day camp, school trips, group retreats and
leadership development for all ages. We exist to inspire youth to shape their world.
Job Title: Housekeeping Staff
Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor
Employment Status: Full Time – Salary plus benefits
Location: Rosseau, ON
The primary purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer service by creating a clean and
comfortable facility through the upkeep of all camp buildings, dining areas, facilities and accommodations.
- Cleaning public bathrooms, guest and VIP accommodations, dining areas, recreational facilities
and meeting rooms.
- A variety of laundry needs, such as VIP accommodations, kitchen items, and lost and found.
- Activities include: mopping, dusting, glass cleaning, sanitizing, vacuuming, bending, lifting and
- Hard worker with a servant attitude
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Willing to work with young people
- Personal values that match Muskoka Woods core values
- Have physical strength & ability to lift/move small and large objects (ie. vacuum cleaner, garbage
bags, boxes and inventory).
- Possess the ability to stand for 6-8 hours at a time
- Be able to stoop, bend, and crouch.
- Have the ability to communicate well with staff and guests
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest in Muskoka Woods!