Lifeguard, Cedar Lodge, Magog, QC
Lifeguard, Cedar Lodge, Magog, QC (Posted 05/25/22; Closing when filled)
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Supervise all guests using the waterfront facilities, whether swimming,boating or on the shore and ensure their safety at all times. This includes establishing and enforcing posted rules in effect during all camp hours.
•Assist in the teaching of waterfront skills.
• Maintain order and organization of Lifeguard Shack and swimming area
• Participate in cleaning and maintaining the waterfront area
• Assist the recreation attendant with the boating activities as required
• Participate in a weekly changeover cleaning team, as well as perform daily cleaning tasks.
• Must hold a valid national lifeguard (pool) license
• Must meet the requirements to supervise alone
• Flexible and willing to help out in other tasks on camp
• Respectful and open to working with clients of different ethnical and religious backgrounds
Number of hours per week:
Up to 35, to be discussed
Anticipated start date
2022 - 06 – 27
Send CV and presentation letter mentioning the job posting to :