Maintenance (Seasonal, Winter) - Muskoka Woods, Rosseau, ON
Maintenance (Seasonal, Winter) - Muskoka Woods, Rosseau, ON (Posted: 10/11/2018; Closing: 12/7/2018)
Maintenance (Seasonal, Winter)
Contributes to the overall service of guests and staff through maintaining the Muskoka Woods facility and property.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Assist in completing FTF (first things first) tasks and assignments
• Garbage removal and disposal
• Seasonally support property care: snow & ice removal, grass cutting, leaf blowing
• Follow daily scheduled routines
• Obey all health and safety standards & precautions
• Any other duties required by supervisors
• Care for the guests by modelling our customer service standards (Safety, Detail, Sizzle, Development) and our MOST standard (Mine, Organized, Standardized, on Time)
• Attend and participate in team meetings, one on ones, Cadence and small groups, and planned social events.
**Please note: Due to the nature of our business, days off and daily schedules vary according to the needs of our customers. All positions are also required to work in other areas including program, washing dishes, housekeeping, grounds keeping and office coverage.
Compensation: Weekly Salary plus room and board.
Skills & Attributes
• Hard working
• Servant’s heart
• Time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player
• Ability to follow tight schedule and specific procedures
• Ability to work independently
• Personal values that match Muskoka Woods’ core values and faith affirmations.
• Full driver’s license required
• CSA approved workers footwear required
• Commercial maintenance/grounds crew considered an asset
• Knowledge of small engines, considered an asset
• Lifting and carrying garbage up to 50 lbs
• Ability to participate in work projects – lifting and carrying firewood, shovelling snow, moving bins between 10 – 30 lbs
Please note this is an entry level seasonal position. For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com.