Maintenance & Service Assistant - Muskoka Woods, Scarborough, ON
Maintenance & Service Assistant - Muskoka Woods, Scarborough, ON (Posted: 9/8/2018; Closing: 12/5/2018)
Muskoka Woods is a Christian youth development organization that welcomes everyone to an experience for a lifetime. We are located on the shores of beautiful Lake Rosseau and specialize in summer camp, day camp, school trips, group retreats and leadership development for all ages. We exist to inspire youth to shape their world.
Job Title: Maintenance and Service Associate
Reports to: Manager, Finance and Administration
Employment Status: Permanent Part-Time (20-25 hours per week). (Hours reduced during the months of July and August, when most of our staff relocate to our Rosseau, ON location.)
Location: 20 Bamburgh Circle, Scarborough, ON
The primary purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer service through maintaining our Toronto Office Building and ensuring it is a welcoming, clean, and secure facility for all of our guests and visitors.
• Ensure building safety and security (daily checks of building thermostats, locks, lights, alarm system, clear walkways around building)
• General building maintenance (replacing light-bulbs, minor plumbing, general repairs, weekly garbage and recycling collection)
• Ensure building meets requirements of our Joint Health and Safety Committee.
• General set-up for office meetings and general cleanup of office building.
• Ensure kitchen and bathrooms are stocked with necessary supplies.
• Management and organization of storage areas.
• General Business responsibilities include weekly bank deposits, daily mail drop-off, organizing all office vehicle maintenance, occasional pick-ups and drop-offs around GTA, general filing and other general administration duties.
• Hard worker with a servant attitude.
• Team player, but able to work independently.
• Willing to work flexible hours.
• Valid G Driver’s License.
• Access to personal vehicle would be an asset.
• General handyman skills would be an asset.
• Have physical strength & ability to lift/move up to 75 lbs (ie. vacuum cleaner, garbage bags, boxes and inventory).
• Be able to stoop, bend, and crouch.
Please send your resume to fulltimejobs@muskokawoods.