Manager - Island Lake Christian Retreat Centre, Lethbridge, AB
Manager - Island Lake Christian Retreat Centre, Lethbridge, AB (Posted: 7/29/2019; Closing: 8/31/2019)
ILCRC is inviting applications from a person(s) to manage its operations.
The person(s) in this position will report to the ILCRC board of directors. The responsibilities consist of two primary components: booking and receiving guest groups and facility maintenance.
Guest groups: as the manager is the face of ILCRC to our guests, it is crucial that they are dealt with courteously throughout the booking process and given a warm welcome upon arrival.
Facility maintenance and security: the manager is responsible for the upkeep and general maintenance and is the point of first contact for security any emergency issues that may arise.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage booking arrangements
• Facilitate guest group arrangements and hosting
• Encourage and coordinate volunteer participation with facility maintenance and upkeep
• Prioritize and schedule site caretaking and maintenance needs for ILCRC
• Prioritize capital replacement needs for ILCRC, subject to approved budgets
• Maintain security for the facility and grounds
Compensation is based on a 30-hour work week (.75 full time equivalent). The salary offered starts at $28,000.00 per year and includes a housing allowance as the manager(s) will be required to reside in the cabin on site.
Vacation time of 3 weeks is included but is to be taken during the non-peak season if possible.
The anticipated commencement date is November 1, 2019.
Please reply on or before August 31/19 in confidence to David Cavilla: firstname.lastname@example.org