Our mission: CCI/Canada exists to champion the Christian Camp and Conference experience, and develop and equip leaders in member organizations.
Our vision: To become an indispensible resource to the entire Christian Camp and Conference Centre community in Canada.
- Christ-like in corporate character
- Scriptural in core ideology
- Canadian in culture and focus
- Professional in business approach
- Relational in personal dealings
- Creative in operational expression
- Prayerful in commitment to purpose
Statement of Faith: We believe in..
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the supreme authority in all matter of faith and conduct;
- The triune God -- Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His substitutionary atonement for sin, His bodily resurrection and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory;
- The person of the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction, regeneration and sanctification, who indwells every believer, equipping them with gifts for service and witness;
- The necessity of new birth, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, and the importance of a life fully committed to the will of God in Christ;
- The church as the one, universal body of Christ who is the Head, called to be God's redeemed people.