Program Manager, Red Rock Bible Camp, Steinbach, MB
Program Manager, Red Rock Bible Camp, Steinbach, MB (Posted 06/18/22)
Program Manager Role:
- You will strategize, implement, and maintain highly engaging and effective program
initiatives that adhere to ministry objectives.
- You will develop and engage teams to reach clearly defined goals
- You will maintain a high level of organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
- You will create and maintain a welcoming atmosphere for all guests and staff.
- You will prioritize and model continual growth and development spiritually, professionally and personally.
As Program Manager:
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S :
- You will report to the Camp Director, and work closely with full time staff, and student staff teams to develop and deliver compelling programming in support of the mission of RRBC.
- You will develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract qualified student staff/volunteers.
- You will plan and initiate promotional strategies that bring results in achieving attendance targets.
S K I L L S A N D Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S :
- Post Secondary Education - Degree/Diploma.
- 3 + years of management experience.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Possess, or have a willingness to acquire the necessary skills and certifications (eg Rock Climbing, First Aid and Driver's License)
- Working knowledge of basic computing software ( Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Alignment with, and willingness to live out the Core Values and Beliefs as stated in the Red Rock Statement of Faith.
R E D R O C K B I B L E C A M P
Forward cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org