Staff Coordinator/Scheduler, Caton's Island, Browns Flat, NB
Staff Coordinator/Scheduler, Caton's Island, Browns Flat, NB (Posted 04/26/23; Closing 05/20/23)
● Must take the necessary staff training from June 24-29, 2023.
● Must be able to work at Caton’s Island until August 26, 2023 (Any dates you cannot work must be approved by the Camp Director by June 1, 2023).
● Must abide by the Staff Standards (https://www.catonsisland.com/wp-content/uploads/Staff-Standards-2022.pdf).
● Must be flexible and able to delegate tasks well.
● Schedule all staff and volunteers regarding their involvement in camp throughout the week including schedules for all program activities, maintenance work, cleaning, dishes, boats, campfire, and chapel, including appropriate break times.
● Meet with the Camp Director and other senior staff for consultation as camp is being planned.
● Schedule all campers into daily activities, generating camper lists for each activity, and generating/providing schedules for counselors which display their camper’s chosen activities.
● Fix any scheduling glitches that arise.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please email a resume to email@example.com and fill out a staff application at www.catonsisland.com/staff. Please note: only part-time staff applications are available on our website at this time, but we request that you fill that out so we can have some more information about you to begin the process. This position is for a 12 week period and not part-time.